Friday, October 31, 2008

A Note To Thursday Night...

"I worked the day shift at the graveyard and the graveyard shift at the Days Inn."

Oh Tina Fey, you and your writers slay me. Congrats on having your best ratings in a long time last night. I don't know if they were the best ever, but I know they are up over 50% from last years finale -- you deserve it. I missed your show and really had a few good laughs last night. Of course it wasn't as good as I had hoped, I think my expectations and excitement were too high. But none-the-less, I laughed, chuckled, and nodded -- especially at your joke about grad students -- its why your show is so great. Megan Mullally was very good as well, and I am so happy for Tracy's success with 'Dong Slayer'.

Oh Michael Scott, I feel for you. Long distance relationships never seem to work out, but your mix CD won me over. And seriously, I would have Darryl drive me everywhere if I could. The opening halloween bit was fabulous, and I am admittedly a little sad it didn't continue past the opening credits. Great costumes Dunder Mifflin - especially Jim, man after my own heart...

No comments: