Friday, October 17, 2008

SNL Sucked Tonight

Say it isn't so Joe....the plumber.
We get it, it's funny, for like a minute, not 10.

Weekend Update was so-so, I applauded a few jokes, and mostly looked on awkwardly wondering if Seth Myers was channeling his inner 1970's SNL cast member and was strung out on cocaine. Most likely he was just hopped up on Starbucks and wanting to end the show so he could get back to watching his beloved Red Sox. Which by the way...OH MY FRICKING GOD. I have seen a lot of things, and I know that in both Red Sox World Series wins they were down 3-1 during the ALCS, but a 7-0 comeback from the seventh inning on? Really? It was pretty neat to watch and I don't even like those fans anymore. They've won enough, someone elses turn please.

LIFE ON MARS
Watched the first two episodes tonight. Me likes. Very much. I bless this show with a long life, but maybe not more than two solid seasons. This mystery can only be intriguing through one season ending cliff hanger, then it needs to end. Memo to ABC, milk it, cherish it, make it end before it is too late.

The Office
I enjoyed this episode very much, I laughed a few times. But seriously, bring back Pam, the whole office chemistry is off right now.

No comments: