Wednesday, October 29, 2008

'Greek' Season Finale Report Card

Might as well give it an 'A' right? You didn't watch it, so what do you care? I'm telling you though -- this show is well produced, well acted, a step above trash, and a quick study. College was fun, remember? I do - every Monday night from 7-8 PM central time. I will miss you 'Greek' and your end of show promotion for songs heard in the show by bands I have clearly never heard of. It turns out I can get their ringtones if I want from CW.com.
On an unrelated note, when my wife's phone rings, Cindy Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' kicks in and all I can think about is that night when Capt. Lou and Lauper brought out Windy Richter on WWF to fight female champion 'Fabulous Moolah'. It's nights like those that get burned into your mind for absolutely no reason...

In case you were wondering what ever happened to Windy Richter, I offer you her Wikipedia link. And it's Wendi Richeter Ed, jesus...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Richter

No comments: