Sunday, November 2, 2008

SNL Sucked....Shocker

Admittedly I watched it very late last night after a halloween party and I was pretty tired (see: wrecked) and it still wasn't all that funny. The opening skit with McCain and Fey was great, it really was. I paused it right in the middle to take a moment. There he is - John McCain, 7 points down, 3 days to go, in the biggest election of our lives (probably), standing next to Tina Fey flat-out mocking the woman John McCain risked his maverick status to choose for the VP. And there she is, off to the side of the camera selling her Palin 2012 T-Shirts....If I am McCain, I am sad that I did this skit. Sad that I smiled through it, and sad that I had to do it in the first place to try and garner some undecided votes -- all the while, the swingers are polling against Palin hard, and this skit didn't help one bit. I digress. Back to comedy....

The 'View' skit wasn't funny to me, sorry.
The Olbermann skit was actually very clever, and Affleck was very good, but it ran on way to long, right? Maybe I was tired.
I passed out during Weekend Update after McCain came back on talk about his strategies for the next couple of days. I can't judge weekend update yet, again...passing out...eyes closing....sleep.

Kids up already? Daylight Savings what? Oh crap...

No comments: