Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3rd Hand Breaking News

Ryan is leaving 'The Office'. Maybe.

He is for sure leaving to appear in a new Quentin Tarentino film. I am pretty sure I spelled both his first and last name incorrectly there. I'm not going to look it up though to be sure. But phonetically speaking, you get the point.

Some insiders are telling other insiders who posted stories from which I read and the repeat here, that he might be done for the season - OR - he might be done for good, at least as on-screen talent. Goodbye Ryan -- you were great last year, but honestly - your work here is done. And someone else needs to be sitting in that reception chair. We all know it.

Looking forward to your movie BJ Novak. And for all I know, it was your writing on 'The Office' that made me laugh the most -- I guess we'll see if we can survive without you.

No comments: