Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday Night Live Sucks + SNL Sucks + Banana Republic Coupons

Hello faithful SNL supporters who were once again disappointed. And hello to Banana Republic bargain hunters disappointed that this blog does not offer discounts - only opinions on lousy sketch comedy.
I actually thought the automakers bailout sketch was clever. They could have taken an easier route and just rehashed the actual preceedings from this past week - they were funny enough. Instead, they looked again to the proposed plan from the Big-3 and I give them credit for a sketch well played -- if not funny HA, it was at least funny HMMM....
Then Tim McGraw came out and the show lost me. I'm not say Kristen Wiig can't hold this show together, but maybe that is exactly what I am saying. And really there is no one or two strong male leads, just some good secondary talent.
I am not going to call out any of the sketches indivudally, as its not worth it and I cannot remember them. If there was anything worth watching post-weekend update, let me know -- I didn't bother to stay up for it.

24 MOVE IS TONIGHT.
24 MOVE IS TONIGHT.
24 MOVE IS TONIGHT.
24 MOVE IS TONIGHT.

No comments: