Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Placeholder

I have so much to say and so little time right now, I needed to make a list. Here is what to expect at some point today:

1. SNL, worse that ever. And a special treat as part of the review...
2. Emmys. Disaster hosts, disaster writing...some decent wins though...
3. DirtySexyMoney -- would I be lying if I said I watched the whole first season this weekend? And that I really, really liked it?

I guess it is only three topics, but a lot to tackle none the less.
Tomorrow I will debuting the daily -- 'WHAT SHOWS START TONIGHT?' segment. If I was debuting that today I would be telling you that tonight you should expect brand new:

Big Bang (in)
HIMYM (in)
Gossip Girl (in)
Heroes (out)
Dancing with Warren Sapp and Jeff Ross (out)
Boston Legal (out)
CSI: Miami (will catch it OnDemand)
Worst Week (NEW SHOW, no chance)
2 1/2 Men (never watched it, never will)

No comments: