Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slumdog's Night, Very Classy.

I watched the Oscars the way they are meant to be viewed in 2009 -- in their entirety almost completely in Fast Forward beginning around 9 PM.

I watched the opening number - classy.
I liked the set and the host - classy.
I watched the awards for people - I like famous people.
I watched the funny presenters and the bits and clips -- funny and classy.
I watched the second dance number - classy.
Beyonce - classy.
I watched for Heath Ledger's family - classy.
I watched for Slumdog to win it all so all the kids could come up - classy.
I thought Resse Witherspoon looked very unclassy.
I didn't care for Queen Latifah singing live over the death montage - unclassy.
I only saw one movie nominated for Best Picture -- and it won -- classy.
I will however eventually see Frost/Nixon and Milk and The Wrestler.
Good for Jerry Lews - he is classy.
Saw everything I needed to see and caught up live as we got to Best Actor - classy.

No comments: