Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Need To Write More Often..

Every morning I have something to say, but recently ye old client has put down the serious clamps on Blogspot. I am sure there is a way I can email my thoughts to the blog -- I mean I can email my Tweets and I can order a pizza online without having to talk to someone, I am sure I can send a post here -- but no one has told me how. And I am not that patient.

If I did have the power to log on from the world wide leader in medicinal-related payments, I would have said the following:

TUESDAY MORNING:
Wow, Christine Baranski was great in the 'Big Bang Theory' this week and Leonard got some damn close to his goal of bedding Penny...next time he we learn to shut his mouth and let his general geekiness to the talking.

'24' was stellar and awesome per usual, I love this show and this season is going very well. I need Choloe to hurry up and get enaged with the FBI after we figure out who the mole is, because she really needs to kick Janice Gold's ass. Am I right? Can I get an....forget it.

WEDNESDAY MORNING:
'Fringe' is so damn good now, and the mythology is only growing in multiple directions which I love. We have 'The Pattern' and we have 'Oliva has special brain powers' and we have 'Dr. Bishop wrote a crazy future-bible' and we have 'Oliva's step dad is mean' and we have 'what the hell is going on with Peter and Olivia and Oliva's sister'. This show rocks....then we heard the worst 7 words on television:

Fringe will return with new episodes in April.

Thanks FOX, way to build it up and then kill the momentum.

THURSDAY MORNING:
'Lost' is even better than I could have imagined this year, I wish I could just sit down and knock out the whole season at once -- but I cannot wait and I am not disciplined enough.
Here is Doc Jensen's review on EW.com, he is pretty much the nation's #1 LOST expert:
READ IT HERE
I know, it's lazy -- but you should read it. We can break now some conspiracy theories next week.

Did you watch 'Important Things with Dimitri Martin' on Comedy Central like I told you too? Well it was awesome, it was smart, it was clever, it was funny and it reminded me why SNL really sucks. Welcome to my living room Dimitri -- see you next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your parents liked it also