Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Something I Have Never Said Before...

Britney Spears was good last night.

She was. She did a nice job as Abby on HIMYM, as she turned out to be the girl warning all of New York about Barney's evil ways. NPH was great last night as 'couple-Barney' showing Ted how lame it is to be in a couple. The matching sweaters with the beefy Spears was great. By the way, I am not judging her size or anything, she can be as fat as she wants to be...but in the grocery store line yesterday I saw no less than four magazine covers claiming her super Hollywood diet has worked. I know they filmed this show about 4 weeks ago...so unless she found the one-month miracle, I am going to say no.

The show was great -- I think maybe we learned why Marshall and Lily are rich in the future. I was told from the previews that we would learn something important on this episode about the future of the show -- and it it ain't Marshall and Lily, then I missed it completely, because this episode had nothing to do with Ted.

GOSSIP GIRL was good yesterday -- I admit that I really enjoy this show. The plot last night was a bit brutal as Serena's big secret all year and the focus of the drama over the last couple weeks was resolved in about 4 minutes -- but that doesn't mean its not fun watching Chuck and Blaire and their bizarre upper east side outfits. Being that I am closer to 40 than 17, I find myself intrigued by the adult characters -- so I would like to see more Bart Bass moving forward, he seems evil enough for a spin-off at some point.

BIG BANG: Laughed out loud more at this episode than any other in the past, especially with Sheldon helping out at Best Buy and pretty much anything that comes out of Howard's mouth.

The ABC upfront was today. As reported, Scrubs is moving to ABC for mid-season and they are running with an American adaptation of 'Life on Mars' being run by David E. Kelly. If you haven't seen the BBC version of this cop show, do yourself a favor and go get the two seasons on DVD.
Here is the link to some ABC fall schedule details:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Todays-News/700000044

No comments: