Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shame on You Fake TIVO

So all this time I thought that How I Met Your Mother was on hiatus these last couple of weeks, but nope. I looked online at CBS.com and guess what - I have missed the last two episodes -- more importantly, the frickin DVR missed them. You see, once 'Greek' came back on the air, the TIVO decided to keep Gossip Girl and Greek and de-prioritize HIMYM....Greek and Gossip Girl huh? I guess we now know the sex of the DVR -- all girl, 15 year old girl.

So now to the silver lining in all of this. I am proud to announce that it's not so bad catching up on your favorite shows online. CBS.com streams a beautiful (TV quality) picture to the screen and the total amount of commercial time was about one minute. Genius. I admit its not ideal, but its free, it quality, its not commercially intrusive, and I liked it. I just watched the 'goat' episode with the 'Bro Code'. What a great show, seriously.

No comments: