Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Tricycle

On a very special 'How I Met Your Mother', Ted and Barney have a championship belt for the man who can have the first tricycle. In French I believe it is called a 2 on 1. You see, they have mostly had bicycles, and Marshall had a unicycle that morning. It was all very clever -- and then the whole thing got really drawn out because Ted kept calling everyone to see what he should do and it got old. Yawn. Did he do it? Most likely, they left us hanging. I am surprised I was able to sleep. In other news, I was told last night I would not be having any tricycles.

On Sunday night we watched the Housewives program which remains on 3 episode probation (copyright Dave Cecchi). It wasn't so bad, but when it comes down to it - I am bored with Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman is bald, Teri Hatcher is so fucking annoying, and as I have said before, Nicolette Sheridan is not for me. That leaves Marcia Cross whose Bree character is great, but the problem is I keep waiting for her to pull off her hair to reveal and evil scar and then accuse Dr. Michael Mancini of trying to kill her. Its just one of those watershed TV moments of your life...one minute you are just sitting in the Towers innocently watching Melrose Place and out of nowhere Dr. Kimberly Clark reappears, back from the dead, to wreak havoc on the beach house. I don't think I got any work done that night.

Also viewed this weekend besides 19 hours of College and NFL football....Gossip Girl episode 3 which just keeps getting better. And what did NOSTRAHOFF tell you about 4 post earlier about Gossip Girl? Lets check....yep, he said at least you know it will last a whole season. And guess what is the first fall show to be picked up for a whole year? No, it's not K-Ville Anthony Anderson fans....its Gossip Girl. Call me 15 and Sally, but I like this show.

One of my many 10's of readers, a fine attorney in downtown Minneapolis, has asked me if I am planning to be reviewing a new MTV show called 'A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila'. I was unfamiliar with this show so I did some research. It turns out MTV has finally decided to merge the bachelor with the bachelorette and found a bi-sexual Hawaiian looking woman on the hunt for the perfect man or woman. Seriously -- what took them so long?
Here is the lovely Tila's bio:
Internet sensation Tila Tequila has clawed and scratched her way to fame. The bisexual beauty made a name for herself, on her own terms, and built a social network of more than 2 million MySpace friends. But getting to where she is today wasn't easy.

Wow, I am sure it wasn't. So no, I will not be watching this show unfortunately. And I am not being arrogant or elitest or even snobby - for shit sakes, I loved Lisa Loeb in '#1 Single' and didn't even spell half the words correctly in this posting -- I just don't think this show is for me. I do however leave the comments section to you fair reader -- if you like it, let us know - you know we're all reading this.

No comments: