Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Office (Weekend Edition)

I am off to St. Louis for a 3 day work conference over the weekend. Uh huh. That's right. It's on the weekend. Business Casual attire required.

I am pretty sure they are having a breakout session in my hotel room on Saturday at 2:30 called "Managing Client Expectations while breaking down Badgers-Penn St". It should be a good one.

I will blog The Office when I return, but would love to hear your comments before you forget...hope it was a good episode, see you on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me it was the best yet (for this year 3 in) . This week i feel that Novack et al... really nailed the hour long slot.
Highlights....
first Andy song of the year
long extended tikkiah gadolah (fog horn)
dwight award
Philly was great. lookign good
Kelly Lampour is getting better every show
opening entree was the best one yet (before the theme song)
Not too much Pam and Jim
Still waiting for Packer