Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts

I am excited for 'Lost' tonight as always. Honestly, the weeks seem to be flying by right now. Every time I turn around it's Wednesday. How is this happening? Where is the little girl I carried? Where is the little boy at play? I don't remember growing older? When did they?

Eight weeks ago I told you that the worst words on television were 'Fringe will return in April with new episodes'. Meanwhile, I now have two stored up the DVR -- so I must not have been THAT EXCITED for it to come back. Or maybe FOX should take a hint and not take 6 week breaks between episodes. I moved on. For now. As soon as I free up some time I will dive right back in and I am excited for the big reveal that Leonard Nimoy is coming on board in the finale.

This week I watch 'HIMYM' and 'TBBT'. Still love them both. It's been odd with Robin and Lily's real-life pregnancies dominating the show -- you just can't take it seriously knowing they are both hiding pregnancies. The writers have done a tremendous job though letting us in on the joke, and I have really appreciated that self reflexive angle. I think my only complaint is that Ted needs to get a job.
'Big Bang' is just killing it right now.

I saw that 'SVU' was renewed but no deals are in place for Hargitay/Maloney. I say PAY THEM NBC -- it's your highest rated show and right now you dedicate 4 out of 21 hours per week to 'Biggest Loser' and 'Celebrity Apprentice'. You suck. And next season you are dropping your Primetime hours to 14. YOU SUCK NBC. I also did not like 'Parks and Rec' -- but the writers and Amy Poehler have earned my respect and the right to play out the season with my viewership and loyalty intact.
'30 Rock' is killing it this year btw...

Have fun with 'Lost' tonight. It's a Miles episode, should be interesting.

No comments: