Thursday, April 23, 2009

DVR Status

Here is what is in the pipeline as of today:

CSI: Miami (1)
Dollhouse (6)
Fringe (3)
My Name is Earl (10)
Law and Order:CI (1, season premiere)
Numbers (1)
Trust Me (5 - through the series finale)
Better off Ted (3)
Parks and Recreation (1)
Greek (1)
Rules of Engagement (1)
College Life (MTV show about Freshman at UW-Madison) (2)

I have a lot of ground to cover -- this whole day job and parenting is really getting in the way I guess. Just kidding, but I plan to get through this list by the end of the summer...

I did however NOT ENJOY THE FAKE LOST "NEW" RECAP EPISODE LAST NIGHT. Come on ABC, don't tell me I will see things from a whole new angle. We're 'Lost' viewers, we're not that dumb. Just say recap show. That being said, I am fired up for a big finish this year.

No comments: