Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Thoughts

* I love the Masters. And the weather is perfect for watching golf guilt-free.

* Saturday Night Live hit rock bottom two weeks ago with Seth Rogen. It stayed in the same gutter with Zac Efron. How?
-The new version of Mary Katherine Gallagher with Kirsten Wiig is awful.
-Jon Bovi on Weekend Update
-The lame blogger bit on Weekend Update
-I did laugh some at the cold open -- full disclosure

*Both 'The Office' episodes were very good, not great, not hilarious. Can we just get the Dunder Mifflin band back together soon? I did however enjoy Vikram and Michael Scott's Nana.

*Fell asleep during Parks and Rec -- I don't know if I was tired or it sucks -- you tell me?

*I have so much DVR constipation at this point, I don't know where to start.

*Leonard Nimoy is coming to 'Fringe' - that is cool.

Go Tiger...

No comments: