Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life on Mars Finale: Immediate Thoughts

I reserve the right to change my mind over the next day or so as I digest. But of course my first inclination is to say WHAT THE FUCK?
My second inclination is to say -- ok, that was clever and I see what they did.
My third incliniation was to say -- oh, life on mars, I get it...
My fourth inclination is to say -- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
My fifth inclination is to say -- clever, very clever...I think

Of course when something ends up being completely inside one's imagination, A.K.A., 'Dallas', then you want to yell COP OUT. And I do want to yell "WHY ARE YOU ALIVE BOBBY EWING?"...but I won't -- because it does help to explain a lot of what we watched. This ending does work in a show that only got 17 episodes. If it went on five years I think I would have kicked in my TV....I look forward to the internet reaction tomorrow. But before I can read any of it and let it taint me, I am going to go with this final inclination:
It was a good show, lots of fun, good acting, great music, good stories, and a satisfying-enough ending that was a little out there but very entertaining none-the-less. There is little left to interpretation and that's a good thing too. I liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
lexapro pharmacy
Additionally, don’t buy it online as long as they are the most reputed and authorized ones in the industry.
[url=http://www.vidad2.com/]lexapro cost[/url]
You can buy it if anxiety or depression is your problem too.
http://www.vidad2.com/ - lexapro drug
It’s necessary for you to take at least 2 weeks of break before you start relying on Lexapro and after you quite MAOI intake.