Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday night without Lost was not lost

or something clever like that. I really enjoyed 'Life on Mars' last night and have some mixed emotions regarding its cancellation. At this point, its kind of nice to know a show can realized its beginning middle and end without having to stretch the methdology too far. The British version only went 24 episodes or so, so have 22 American episodes is kind of the right idea. If you aren't watching now, come on board for a few more weeks and see how Sam gets out of 1973. This past week's 'swingers' episode was great and made me miss 'Swingtown'.

We watched Christine and Gary Unmarried last night. I fell asleep during Christine and didn't really enjoy Kristen Johnston's performance. I did however think she was great on '3rd Rock From the Sun'. 'Gary Unmarried' cracks me up -- there, I said it.

And like I said last year, Patrick Warburton could read the dictionary and I would stand and applaud, so that is why season 3 (wow) of 'Rules of Engagement' gets a thumbs up from this guy.

Also this, Dwayne Johnson's SNL last week was not funny. Shocker.

No comments: