Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Very Special Victims Unit

Can I just say how great it is to have Stephanie March back on SVU. She is so awesome. I know, that was a very impressive and objective and well thought out sentence. But you know what, just having her presence on screen again makes me feel like the victims voices will be heard in a court of law. She is also pretty hot.
Who is writing this blog? A 12 year old?

Anyway -- here is some insightful adult writing:

I thought 'The Mentalist' was excellent last night. The writing was crisp, sharp, witty and didn't really exploit a sweeps stunt like temporary blindness in a way we're used to. It worked within the storyline, was used sparingly and effectively, and actually helped to tell a good story. Other than 'Bones', this is the best week-to-week procedural on TV. Great cast, good stories, and makes 'Monk' look like cable access.

I continually laugh at 'Rules of Engagement'. I tried not to again, but it's funny. At this point I will just deal with it and try not to fight it anymore.

We watched the 3rd episode of 'Celebrity Apprentice' last night and (spoiler alert) Tom Green was sent home. I think there is a business term to describe his performance as a PM, and I think that term is 'inadequate in every way, shape, and form. The funny thing is, Dennis Rodman is 10x worse and keeps getting saved by Trump. Closed circuit to Trump: Rodman is the worst contestant in the history of the show, please eliminate him so we can return to enjoying the competition.

Final 'Apprentice' thought...every time Brandy Roderick comes on screen it is such a treat. She is naturally gorgeous, very smart, savvy, calm and collected, and doesn't mind taking her clothes off (from what I am told). On the contrary, every time Joan or Melissa Rivers comes on screen, a little part of my eye balls die.

No comments: