Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thoughts on a Dreary Tuesday

The worst 5 words you could ever read in an entertainment headline:

"Robert Wuhl developing HBO series"

(segue)
Kieffer Sutherland says he will do an 8th season of '24' next year. Way to ruin last night's cliffhanger about whether he will die from chemical exposure. I really thought this was it for him...he only evaded what amounts to 1000 bullets last night fired at him by 5 trucks and a copter -- and fired by ex-military mercenaries. So yeah, that one made sense. I was very proud of Jack last night for growing a conscience for once...but Tony was right, saving one man (in this case) may end up killing many, and Tony too, instead...DUMB Jack...keep killing the few to save the many, that is how we roll on 24. I also think the President's daughter is in deeper than we know right now. And finally, I love how Ethan decided to clean out his office last night by taking one picture out of a frame and taking one book -- guess he packs light. When I move out of my office one day its going to take a moving van.

No comments: