Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday Night Madness

It's going to be a busy week what with the Tourney starting on Thursday. For now, I need to make sure I make it through this week's programming and don't get too backed up. Speaking of DVR constipation, here is a current tally (top of mind):

-Bones (1 episode)
-Numbers (1 episode)
-SVU (1 episode)
-Dollhouse (4 episodes)
-Celebrity Apprentice (1 episode)
-CSI:Miami (4 episodes)
-Earl (whole season)

Last night we were given the gift of CBS programming for those under the age of 40. Both 'Big Bang' and 'HIMYM' were fantastic. Kaley Cuoco is getting a lot of props lately by critics for her role as Penny on 'BBT' and it is deserved. She plays that role so well I couldn't imagine anyone else playing off Leonard and Sheldon as creatively and appropriately as she does. I wasn't sure of the show or her character at first, but both have made believers out of me.

HIMYM is so good - they can really do no wrong...and that's saying something considering how annoying they made Laura Prepon's character. I loved all the jammies. And of course, as usual, NP Harris kills.

'24' is really good this year. Last night was a filler episode -- they happen. You need them to bridge one story to another. I get it, I respect it, I dealt with it. I will however say that Jack's total murder count this year is up in the high double digits -- these pesky bad guys and red shirts keep getting in his way.

No comments: