Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quick Week In Review

1. HIMYM -- funny, clever, very clever Karate Kid jokes.
2. Big Bang -- funny, clever, show is just hitting its stride
3. 24 -- great 2 hour episode -- I wish we could rock 2 hours every week.
4. Lost -- a very nice change-of-pace episode and a great finish
5. Life On Mars -- another good episode, American's are stupid for not watching these well produced shows, and then they get canceled. Too bad, but at least we will get our proper ending.
6. The Office and 30 Rock -- both good as always, neither was too memorable this week.

Wow, I didn't watch much of anything this week...something must be wrong with me and I will fix it for next week.

I still have to watch Celebrity Apprentice and the Mrs. is excited that 'Rules of Engagement' is back....

The next couple of weeks are all about college hoops -- get fired up.

No comments: