Friday, February 1, 2008

Living Spoiler Free...

Didn't get to Lost last night as my evening was spent on the town. When I got home I needed to watch the Badgers game on TIVO as they dismantled the Hoosiers of Indiana. This was hands-down their best overall game of the year on both ends of the floor. Even though Butch couldn't find the basket from 2 feet away, he made two key three-pointers and Krabbenhoft, Landry, and Hughes just keep getting better. It was a great game (unless you are a Hoosiers fan or someone who likes to watch teams score more points than 49 (sorry we brought out the good defense TV-watchers of America).

So Lost will wait until tonight. Seriously can't wait. No articles, no reviews, no comments, no nothing...it's like I am living with blinders on - since everyone and their mother on the internet has something to say about it today. I will stick to sports scores, work, and blogging until I get to it tonight.

Did I mention I was on the town last night? Oh yeah - red carpet, searchlights and all...Lauren and I were invited to the grand opening of the new R.Normans Steak House and Seven Sushi Lounge on 7th and Hennepin last night. We know all the right person to get into this event...
The sushi was awesome, the beef was cooked medium, the crowd was swanky and self-important, and the musical performer was Paris Bennett. I believe if you watch American Idol that this is a sort of a big deal. I don't. I thought she was fine.
The sushi was great though. I am sure Lauren and I will turn up on the who's-who page of many fine Twin Cities publications -- the cameras were all over us. Then again those might have been security cameras and no I didn't put any sushi-rice-ice cream balls in my pockets.

No comments: