Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SUMMER UPDATE: Solving 'Entourage'

I am breaking from my summer hiatus to post some great news. I finally figured out how 'Entourage' works as a show. I used to get so annoyed at how nothing ever happens and before you know it, 22 minutes is over, and you got nowhere. Well....DUH! Watch a whole season at once, and then its just like watching 3 episodes of a real show.

Lauren and I started all of season 5 the other night since we now have HBO back ($5/month for the next six months, hell yes).

So we got through about 4 episodes and I realized I was enjoying it -- because I didn't have to wait seven days for the next set of nothing to happen. But it turns out if you put a whole lot of nothing together, you get a little something.

So there you go. I am recommending 'Entourage' in large doses -- in the end, you will get a little something.

Back to Hiatus.

No comments: