Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sumertime? Feels like April.

The weather has been chilly since Saturday so the only think I know how to do when its cold is watch TV. So I tried to catch up some episodes of 'Earl', but the novelty has worn off that show.

I tried to watch some 'Dollhouse' -- but that seems like July television.
I have been knocking out old 'Rules of Engagement' episodes, and if you've been reading this blog, then you know how much I love Patrick Warburton. He could read the dictionary and I would crack up. Strangely I recently suggested that Megan Fox could read the dictionary too -- but that would elicit a totally different response.

We're also finishing up this season of 'My Boys'. I like the show and I like Jordana Sprio, but something about this show makes it feel like it was made for like $12 in a high-school theater. Maybe its the massive TBS budget, or the writing, but its a quick 22 minutes to fall asleep to.

I still think this summer will be the one where I rent season 1 and 2 of 'Friday Night Lights' -- we'll see what happens.

No comments: