Friday, June 5, 2009

Summertime...

I think I will keep on posting for a few weeks until the summer really kicks in, and then as always, I will rejoin you all in the Fall ahead of the new season.

I watched the finale of 'SVU' the other night and it sucked. They teased a major death and of course it was a bit character. And admittedly the plot was a little predictable -- but that might be because I watch a lot of TV, originality is hard to find. That's why I love 'Lost' and 'Fringe' so much. You can only do so much on the 'Gossip Girls' of the world that hasn't been done before. Same for the B+S and the Housewives and pretty much everything else.

God Bless good and creative and clever TV writers. The JJ's and the Joss's and the BJ + Mindy's...and the Damon's and Carlton's and Tina's and Eddie and Adam....

I am going to try out 'Royal Pains' on USA and provide you a list of anything else that might be interesting this summer...then I am checking out. TTYL.

No comments: