Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is the Blog Back?

To be honest, I'm not really sure...after three seasons, I might have to hang this up for awhile. It's not like I'm done watching TV - that will never happen. It's not like I have nothing to say - that will never happen. I just don't have the motivation yet to sit down and write a post...I think it might be the long summer hiatus.

What I need is a reason. A compelling moment of television that deserves to be written about...and to be honest, I am not sure where this season is headed yet -- so much promise, most promise in a long time. So before I go...for now...here are a few random thoughts:

-I love 'Glee'. It's working out its kinks, but its great.
-I love 'Shark Tank'. Love watching these people try to sell business plans.
-I can't wait for 'Flash Forward' next week
-'Gossip Girl' was not so good so far
-'Greek' is not so good so far
-I hope 'Community' doesn't suck. Premieres tonight.
-'Fringe' is back tonight, yeah!
-'Dollhouse' is great, watched it this summer -- very very good.
-'Curb' starts next week, yeah!
-'The Office' starts tonight, yeah!
-'Mad Men' as usual is frickin fricktastic

No comments: