Monday, September 21, 2009

NEW SHOWS THIS FALL

Here are new shows I am going to try this year...
**I think Melrose Place is terrible so far.
**I enjoyed Community, I look forward to the second week
**Glee is great

Monday, September 21:
Castle, 10 p.m. (ABC) - I watched some re-runs this summer, as far as one hour crime shows go, this one is easy to watch and clever. Its like good background.

Tuesday, September 22:
The Good Wife, 10 p.m. (CBS) - Lauren wants a new show that I wouldn't mind watching -- we will try this one, it's Julianna Margalues as a lawyer whose husband is a cheating politician in jail

Wednesday, September 23:
Cougar Town, 9:30 p.m. (ABC) - new Courtney Cox comedy, I will try it once
Modern Family, 9 p.m. (ABC) - this is the NEW COMEDY SHOW OF THE YEAR according to critics. Ed O'Neil and a bunch of people, supposed to be great.

Thursday, September 24:
Flash Forward, 8 p.m. (ABC)

Friday, September 25:
Brothers, 8 p.m. (Fox) - new Michael Strahan comedy
Dollhouse, 9 p.m. (Fox) -- I love this show in case anyone is looking to jump in. Watched it this summer and loved it.

Sunday, September 27:
The Cleveland Show, 8:30 p.m. (Fox)

Monday, September 28:
Lie to Me, 9 p.m. (Fox) - I like this show too, its another easy hour of one hour murder solving...Tim Roth, good cast. Easy to watch.

Tuesday, November 3:
V, 8 p.m. (ABC) -- this is going to be great (I hope)

Saturday, November 7:
The Wanda Sykes Show, 11 p.m. (Fox) -- she has a new Saturday night variety/talk show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Castle was excellent