Friday, May 1, 2009

'Lost' Rebuttal plus 'Castle'

Here is my rebuttal to exclusive Op-EdTV Lostologist AK:
I see where you are going, and I don't mind it. But let me tell you this -- I hope that what are you saying is accelerated a little more. In my mind, the end of this season should wrap up the whole time-space/destiny issue. I am hoping that we end the season with everyone back together in 2007 on the island, and we are aware of how we changed history and in what way. Then we get the big shocker/twist to kick us into next year...if my intuitions are correct, the last 16 episodes should be all about the war for the island: Castaways vs. Widmore vs. Others/Locke vs. Linus vs. Hawking vs. Ajeera Crew (shadow of the statue) people. We have a lot of groups with a lot of interests left -- its going to take a whole season to sort it all out methinks. As Huey Lewis once said, sort of, "gotta get back in time".

CASTLE
Watched 1.5 episodes so far. Like it.
I have more to say on this new style of zany crimesolvers on TV - but its gets a whole post and I am going to dinner now.

2 comments:

Bill Wilson said...

Ed is wrong. Andrew is right. Just face it, Ed, we are merely followers and Andrew the great leader.

I heard that Andrew has been thinking about this more, and wonders if the network or even J.J. himself will be able to resist the potential for a return to Lost at some future point, or perhaps a Lost movie. While normally the idea of "selling out" would be upsetting to him, I hear he hopes beyond hope that they do not wrap up all the loose ends nicely, as he finds himself enjoying the show's questions more than its answers.

Again, I am Bill Wilson. Who else would I be?

AK said...

What is Castle? Remember Hardcastle and McCormick? Now that was a good show.