Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HIMYM Note and More...

Stella is not the mother of Ted's children. I think we all know that. She is just another link in the chain of events that will lead to 'the mother'. We can rest easy -- since Stella sucks. It's amazing that Sarah Chalke can play two different characters on TV at the same time, one night apart, and one of them I love with all my heart and the other just sucks. Damn she is good.

I love '24' -- this season is top notch. It's also dragging on now. Can we please end this thing before I formally get bored? Please? Hopefully we have one or two good twists and some solid action sequences left. Let's send her home with a bang.

NOTES:
-Still two episodes back on B+S
-Still two episodes back on Greek
-I AM TELLING EVERYONE to watch the 3-hour finale on Sunday of Celebrity Apprentice. Annie Duke and Joan Rivers flat out hate each other. Hate. Its going to be awesome.

No comments: