Sunday, December 7, 2008

SNL Sucks + Molly Sims + Naked Girls

Now my blog is going to get even bigger! I've invited Google searches for naked girls!

No girls here unfortunately, only a very short review of SNL with John Malkovich.

Company holiday party last night and the Mrs. and I didn't get around to SNL until after 1 AM, so whatever I saw might have been better or worse, but I do know this:

-Great to see Amy Poehler surprise cold open -- she was very good and it was a good Clinton sketch.

-Malkovich had a nice monologue and the reading of 'Twas the night before Christmas' was good.

-Breathe Right for your butt? Ok, that one is for the kids...

-Hot office chick squats when she bends over and cannot sing or eat a banana? Fine, whatever...Malkovich was funny.

-Malkovich as a 14 year old girl at a slumber party? Again, sometimes the host makes more out of the material. REMEMBER THAT SNL NEXT TIME YOU CAST TIM MCGRAW.

-Weekend Update? Don't remember any jokes, great to see Amy back, maybe for the last time?

-J*zz In My Pants digital short? Here is the thing, and every podcast we did about SNL will confirm this, but the show is written by late 20/30 somethings making late 20/30 something pop culture references...except, they still love them some dick and fart jokes - as many as they can get into a 90 minute show. The video and song itself were super clever, and Samberg did a good job, and I loved 'D*ck in a Box', but this one just might have stepped over the line. Either that, or I am really in my mid-30s...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly Sims nude video footage: http://broken-tv.com/broadcast/?d=Molly_Sims_nude
must-see!!