Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Return of Must See TV

Could it finally be here?
Tonight marks the return of '30 Rock' and an episode called 'MILF Island'. For 30 Rock watchers, you know that can only mean that Jack's reality TV plan has come to fruition. This is going to be awesome me thinks.

'The Office' returns tonight with an awkward dinner party at Michael and Jan's. Yeah.

'Scrubs' is back as well...I love that show. Looks like the show will move to ABC for sure next fall for one more season, and it looks like Laverne (the dead nurse) is coming back as Laverne's twin sister. Not tonight, but at some point.

'ER' is back. I'm mostly kidding since I haven't watched it in 9 years since I boycotted the show following Anthony Edward's cancer story-line that took over six weeks to kill him off and say goodbye. I have heard that next season they will be bringing back a lot of old faces for an episode here and there to say goodbye. Somebody let me know when Clooney is back on, or if they dig up Anthony Edward's grave.

Watched very little else so far this week due to real-life commitments (which just get in the way) and the return of baseball. 'Greek' was good as usual, not stellar, but a nice outing none-the-less. Great line though....

"I feel like I'm in a boy band and I am the fat one."
"I think it's pronounced Fa-tone"

cute.

No comments: