Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Back Baby...

According to Nielson numbers this week, more people read my blog than watch Katie Couric and the CBS Evening News. At least I have that going for me. Seriously, what a brutal miscalculation of epic proportions. The only bigger miscalculation might be coming next summer when Leno is forced to retire for Conan. For the average awesome American, this is the best late night news since Letterman got the CBS gig. But as we all know, most of America is not awesome and thusly prefers Leno and 'doesn't get' Conan which means NBC will get destroyed in the ratings and mainstream media and Letterman will become king and Leno will go to ABC or TNT or PBS or CW and start to kill again in the ratings with his witty brand of brutal Branson, Missouri-made humor. You will see I am right here. But for the rest of us? Conan, Jimmy, and Dave at the same time pretty much? Sweet.

We just got back from the Carribean, if you want to see pictures let me know - it was awesome. I have so much TV to catch up on I feel blessed. So I will be logging some serious hours later this week. I did however watch LOST and it rocked so hard it almost made me applaud again. I will do a double review after tomorrow night.

No comments: