Thursday, March 20, 2008

TOUNREY TIME!!!

Even Lost takes a backseat tonight. Badgers on at 830 central.
I didn't get to watch much today (read: none) because of this pesky job I can't shake, but tonight and tomorrow and this weekend is all about hoops.

Now here is what you need to know...BREAKING NEWS

CBSsportsline.com NCAA March Madness On-Demand is AMAZING. Log-on, pick your game, and you know..WATCH IT LIVE! Even if you go full screen and step back, it might as well be TV. The stream is great, the site is working, and the kinks are minimal. I am so proud of the progress our country is making in technological advances regarding streaming live college basketball to my desk.
Also this, there is a 'boss button' that throws up a spreadsheet just in case...when you click on the spreadsheet, the game returns. I LOVE AMERICA.

No comments: