Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wow, January Jones Sucked

I love me some Betty Draper, what a great character and so well acted. And guess what, January Jones should get an Emmy this year. What she shouldn't get, is another chance to ever appear on live TV trying to be funny. She can't do it. And you no what? Some actors just cannot work in that format, and she is one of them.
Even worse, SNL is still a god-damn fucking disaster. Did you count the fart/shit/potty jokes last night? Major double digits...come on guys....
Also this, does anyone else fast forward anytime Seth Meyers turns over the Update desk to a 'performer'? I do. And Jon Bovi is the biggest offender. Argh. Other than Jean K. Jean which is only funny because its so bad, I get so mad when we lose valuable headline time for that crap.

Long story short, here is the final math:

Awful host + Terrible overall writing + mediocre female cast / easy fart jokes = Wanda Sykes show. Yep, that's where I am taking my eyeballs next Saturday night.

No comments: